Not that it matters at all, but here is – grant’s opinion of the world. The next steps in our future.
God will do God’s will by His Holy Spirit.
Zechariah 4:6 So he said to me, “This is the word of the LORD to Zerubbabel: ‘Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,’ says the LORD Almighty. By My Spirit!!
- In the USA, satan is trying to destroy God’s children. Evil is destroying everything Christians have in the world down to and including their jobs, lifestyle, social media, churches, friends and family, and any security they may have in the world. The cancel culture is hard at work removing all Christians, Christian values and conservatives from society. The world is trying to marginalize us Christians.
- The whole plan of the Demoncrats and secular humanists is to control everyone and everything. Their plan is to dominate and ostracize Conservatives and especially Christians from society and any authority or leadership roles in this country, then to control them. That will backfire. Instead, God is going to separate and marginalize the Demoncrats and secular humanists from authority and ruling. As God separates and sets aside the unsaved and secular humanists from us Christians, God will start to press down on the unsaved, the demoncrats, the secular humanists, and the rest of the unsaved in the world toward finding Jesus as Savior. John 3:17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
- From God’s point of view, the world is not destroying God’s people. Instead, God is separating the world from us Christians. God is separating this hateful demonic-controlled world and moving it into a corner. Psalms 46:8 Come, behold the works of the Lord, Who has made desolations in the earth. 9 He makes wars cease to the end of the earth; He breaks the bow and cuts the spear in two; He burns the chariot in the fire.
- God is doing this separation of the world from Christians using the Holy Spirit to do the necessary work. We are not going to do the WORKS FOR God. God is doing this work by His Holy Spirit in us. This is ALL God doing the work as He wills. Zechariah 4:6 So he said to me, “This is the word of the LORD to Zerubbabel: ‘Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,’ says the LORD Almighty.
- This separation of the world from Christians is and will continue to be hard on us Christians. The love of the world is a strong pull for all people including Christians. We all live here. All humanity even us Christians, like the world and want to hang onto the world, a lot. Everyone finds the world a secure place. Our job, our businesses, our work, our lifestyle, our wealth, even down to our family lives here. A huge part of our lives is in the world. 1 John 2:15 Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. 16 For all that is in the world—the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life—is not of the Father but is of the world. 17 And the world is passing away, and the lust of it; but he who does the will of God abides forever.
- God is moving the world away from Christians because we have become very attached to the world. We are not of the world. We Christians are of God’s Family. John 15:18 “If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you. 19 If you were of the world, the world would love its own. Yet because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.
- God is moving the world into a corner – a corner the world cannot get out of by any of its own strength. He will do this without the help of any Christians or any “great men of God,” no church, no pastors, no hired hands, only through whom He pleases. Psalms 46:10 Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!
- God is starting this separation and will continue to separate Christians from the world. The start of separation from the world is through Salvation. God is starting a mass “revival” in the world. Millions upon millions of people all over the world are being and going to be Saved; that is, they will ask Jesus into their lives. The Holy Spirit is doing this Salvation in the world. John 17:16 They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world.
- To those currently Saved and the millions and millions that are being and going to be Saved God will reveal to them His Holiness, His Righteousness. His Holiness and Righteousness will be the way God uses to separate us from the world. By God revealing Himself we will want to be like Jesus is – in our spirits. The view of today’s Christians of God plus living by the world will dissolve as the way we should live. All Christians will view God differently. We will want to live from our spirit by Faith. We will want to set our flesh and the world we live in aside. Instead, we will diligently seek God so as to be like Jesus is. Luke 9:59 Then He said to another, “Follow Me.” But he said, “Lord, let me first go and bury my father.” 60 Jesus said to him, “Let the dead bury their own dead, but you go and preach the kingdom of God.” We will view God in His cloak of Holiness, Righteousness, and of the complete Light that He is, Perfection. Our desire will be to let Him mature us into the likeness of Jesus. To be like Jesus will be the goal of our spirit over our flesh. This desire to seek and become mature comes by Faith from the Holy Spirit. As the number of Saved people increases and the desire to seek and mature into the likeness of Jesus increases over the world; the number and influences of the world will greatly decrease. Therefore, the people of the world and its influence will be pushed into a corner of little significance.
- God also is removing the world’s influence on Christians so our dependence will only be solid and dependent on God. We will place our Hope, our Faith in God and not in ourselves, not in material things or in the world. God is separating the world from us. 1 Corinthians 7:31 those who use the things of the world, as if not engrossed in them. For this world in its present form is passing away.
- As another showing of God’s love for those turning to God, God will lead us to restore health to people. Jesus through Christians led by His Holy Spirit will heal the sick, raise the dead, cast out demons. God will be about emptying hospitals. God wants people free and He will use those saved to do just that. Matthew 10:7 And as you go, preach, saying, ‘The kingdom of heaven is at hand.’ 8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out demons. Freely you have received, freely give.
- We will see a fuller view of Jesus as He opens our eyes and reveals Himself to us. John 10:10 The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.
- God will protect and carry us Christians during this time while separating the world from us. Romans 8:38 For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, 39 nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. That’s because of what Christ Jesus our Lord has done.
- The unsaved will be pushed beyond their abilities. Like Noah and the flood, the Egyptian Army destruction at the Red Sea, Sodom and Gomorrah, Nineveh, Jericho, etc. The unsaved will desperately look for solutions and help from everywhere they normally look for solutions and help, i.e.; themselves, government, the rest of the world, businesses, doctors, banks, monetary systems, stocks, social media, anyone and everywhere the world has looked to and in the past depended on. But no help will be found. God will make sure of that. 2 Timothy 3:1 But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, 4 traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
- God is love, so God will, by His Holy Spirit in us Christians, encourage us to drop any hate and instead, pick up God’s love and share it in the world, no matter how painful to our flesh. Matthew 5:38 “You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ 39 But I tell you not to resist an evil person. But whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also. 40 If anyone wants to sue you and take away your tunic, let him have your cloak also. 41 And whoever compels you to go one mile, go with him two. 42 Give to him who asks you, and from him who wants to borrow from you do not turn away.
- Through the Holy Spirit in us, we will love the world and bless them. A great number of the world will enter into the family of God’s children. Just like God loves us He loves them. John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
- A great number of people in the world will turn to God for help and Salvation. Their eyes will be open to seeing their need for God, while some will raise their fists in defiance to God. Psalm 75:2 “When I choose the proper time, I will judge uprightly. 3 The earth and all its inhabitants are dissolved; I set up its pillars firmly. Selah 4 “I said to the boastful, ‘Do not deal boastfully,’ And to the wicked, ‘Do not lift up the horn. 5 Do not lift up your horn on high; Do not speak with a stiff neck.’” 6 For exaltation comes neither from the east nor from the west nor from the south. 7 But God is the Judge: He puts down one, and exalts another.
- In the outcome a mass number of people will be saved and set free. God will glorify Himself. God will be exalted. 1 Chronicles 29:11 Yours, O Lord, is the greatness, The power and the glory, The victory and the majesty; For all that is in heaven and in earth is Yours; Yours is the kingdom, O Lord, And You are exalted as head over all.
This is only part of the future. I have no clue after revival what else will happen.